Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!

Last night we went out for dinner with my family for my birthday.
Kylee got me a shirt...i don't know why everyone thought it was so funny ;)


And with some of my birthday money i went and bought an ipod nono.

I also got the gift of a life time and found out
i'm going to be an AUNT!
:)
Brad and Jill are pregnant and due at the end of September. I am so excited to meet this little baby- what a perfect addition to our family, and an even more special birthday gift for me!

3 comments:

The Keeler Family said...

Bets i must say that i think the shirt is funny. Maybe you could wear it to an interview some day:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

haha...yeah that would be a nice touch wouldn't it?! :)

The Geurinks said...

Welcome to the blogging world:) I'm so excited for Brad and Jill too!!!