Friday, March 14, 2008

HELP!

AHHH, so Jake has been bugging me about getting another dog. I find this interesting, seeing as how he puts up a fuss when i ask him to put Macie out for me. His answer to that is, "Macie is your dog, I want one for ME!" First off, we all know that if we would get another puppy i would be the one taking care of it, and second of all, when they are just puppies they are so much work! So anywho, here is out little baby :) MACIE. She is now 9 months old. ...7 lbs. Here is the dog that Jake wants to get ;) We are "looking" at a Red Male.

This is the little red male mini. He is so stinkin' cute isn't he?

Ok, so i really can't believe i'm even contemplating this :) I feel like i'm becoming the "dog lady" and i don't want that! AHHH, give me your opinion. PLEASE!!! Two dogs, or just stick with the one?
I'm sure Macie would love a friend, she LOVES playing with Jake's parents dog (also a mini daschund) but ahhh do i really do this?







6 comments:

Kylee said...

ok i'll give you a break...that dog is pretty cute. even cuter than macie

THE WIERSEMAS said...

NOO WAY! Macie is still the cutest, but this one is pretty dang cute too! I've actually been talking to someone in Mich. would has a litter of 5 week olds, so i'm going to get some pictures from this person too. AND, i contacted Macie's "mom" and she is going to let me know if she's going to have more.

The Geurinks said...

He's so cute!!! You should totally get another dog--then Macie would have a buddy. We've always thought about it, but now with a baby on the way I don't want to train another. But I think that if we had 2 now, Elv wouldn't have such a hard time adjusting to the baby since he'd have someone to play with...there's something to think about for your future:)

THE WIERSEMAS said...

haha, i new another dog lover was out there somewhere! We are still "looking" hehe i don't know what we'll do.

The Keeler Family said...

YOU are already the dog lady:) so you mine as well have another. love you. and hey jakson loves macie!

The Keeler Family said...

You are right we were over due. hope you enjoy it.