Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby W.

Well we went in for another appt. today- i am ending my 14th week.
Everything looks good in there...the heartbeat is down to 156 and everything else is fine. I don't have alot of new information to share! We will get to have another ultrasound in 6 weeks...we are still undecided as to whether or not we will find out what we are having. Jake wants to, but I've always said i want it to be a surprise. We'll see...it might be a spur of the moment decision. I'm not sure i'll be able to pass that information up, if i know it is sitting right there in front of me!!!

5 comments:

The Keeler Family said...

Yeah...i was thinking of you and glad all is well with baby w.
thanks for yesterday!

TracyVDM said...

It is hard to pass up knowing you *could* find out, but if you can hold out, do it!! It is SO worth it in the end. It is truly indescribable!

Tracy

Brad and Jill said...

I think that whatever you choose to do will be right for you guys. It is so fun knowing but I am sure it is so fun being left in suspense. I know that Ella will be happy with whatever cousin she gets;) Jill

The Myrick Family said...

How exciting. I hope you are feeling great and all continues to go well. :)

Jessica said...

Don't find out! It's so much more fun and exciting when you're in that delivery room and the doctor it like "it's a...." and you honestly have no idea!