Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Jogger...

Alrighty...I am looking for some help from those of you have a jogging stroller. I thought I had decided on the jogging stroller that i wanted, but I am not sure about it anymore. The only thing it has to have is a carseat adapter...Lily is much too little to just ride like a big girl yet :) She still needs to sit in her carseat. I also don't care if it folds up nice or not, because i will be using it as a running/jogging stroller only. I am not going to be taking it in my car, etc... I run about 5 miles 4-5 times a week (well i might need to work back up to that now haha) so i'm not like a marathon runner or anything and i don't want to spend $300 on this stroller.
Let me know if you have one that you love. I've been doing alot of searching and reading reviews online and i just can't decide!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have a BabyTrend one that is too short for me, i don't know if you can fit a carseat in it or not, you could try it...if you want it i'll sell it to you for less than $200