Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OH....A CAMPING WE WILL GO....

Here I sit, 12:23am just waiting for the time to tick past. It has been a LONG day, and I'm ready for some sleep...but it hardly seemed worth laying down in bed for 40 minutes. We are leaving at 1:00am to go visit our friend Jason out in Virgina! We are really looking forward to getting there, hanging out with him, and enjoying God' s beautiful creation! I had a full day of...(a) finishing yard work (b) getting groceries for our trip (c) getting cash... a must :) (d)doing laundry and packing clothes (e) packing all our CRAP for tenting for 4 days.

Well, it was 7:00 at night and our friends/cousins Sarah and Aaron dropped off all these stuff, and Jake and I started to put it in the truck. We finally realized we wouldn't have enough room. We call Aaron, he goes and get a trailer from his mom, and by now it's dark out. We repack, and this time, we just fit everything. YEAH!! By now it is 11:00. I still need to empty the dishwasher, run another load, pick up the house, shower, and make sure everything is ready.

So...here i am at 12:28 showered, house is picked up, dishes are cleaned and put away, and I'm waiting for Sarah and Aaron to show up so we can hit to road! I'm sure we will have a great time...but it will be an adventure. We are camping in tents (not really my thing), plus there is no water or electrical hook up....oooo goooood! haha. I guess this is what you really call camping. Oh well, it will be wonderful to see Jay, and we are looking forward to hiking, biking, tubing down the river and hanging out! I'll post pictures next week when we get back!

No comments: