Saturday, June 7, 2008

TAGGED....

So, i've been tagged and i need to come up with 5 things about me. Hum...where to start.

1. Starbucks is my weakness...We have a espresso machine at home that i use daily, but for some reason i still find myself going through the starbucks drive thru regularly! yumm...

2. I love my family (extended- parents, and siblings) and immediate (Jake and Miss.May). I can't believe that it's almost been two years since Jake and I said , "I DO"....the time has flown on by. And as for Macie May, she is my baby love for the time being. I love coming home and having her looking at me from her kennel, and then running to me, with her little booty just a waggin'...at least someone is always happy to see me! :)

3. I love my friends. I think that it is so special that we still have a group of 8 of us that still hang out from our high school days. I love that we laugh and laugh with each other, and have so much fun! Even though we may not hang out every week anymore, the times we are together are always so much fun! I love ya girls!

4. Some of you may not be awear by i do not like being outside when it's dark outside. Even to this day, when i bring Macie outside before bed, i am constantly looking around to make sure no animals are gonna get me! haha...i think it all goes back to the time I was in Cali when I was younger and i could hear all these coyotes...i thought they were going to eat me up :)

5. I can't wait to meet my new little niece in September. I can't wait to hold that little baby in my arms...and who knows, maybe i'll have some of my own some day ;)

No comments: