Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"When daddy is away....the puppy will play!"

Jake left this past Friday to go fishing in Canada for the week. Since he has left, Macie has slept with my every night :) She seems to love it, all sprawled out in a big bed; as opposed to sleeping in a little cage! My intention was not to let her sleep with me every night, but it has been working out pretty good. Jake usually gets up for work around 5:30, lets the dog out, feeds her, and then she snuggles up with me for a few more hours in bed. I knew that she would be awake and barking early if i put her in her cage...so i just let her sleep with me! :) She sleeps like a little baby, and doesn't wake up until 7:30-8:00.

Boy is it going to be a hard day when her daddy gets back from vacation and she is back to sleeping in her cage :)

1 comment:

The Geurinks said...

Aww, I think she should just get to keep sleeping in bed with you. Jake can sleep on the couch if he doesn't like her in your bed:-)