Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First comes love...then comes marriage...then comes a BABY in the baby carraige!

I've been wanting to post for several weeks now, but i also wanted to wait to make sure that everything is growing well inside my belly! We are thrilled to be having a baby..he/she will be joining up at the beginning of April! I've known i was pregnant since the beginning of August...so it's been tough not to blog about it! However, we went to the doctor today and everything is just fine! I thought i was only going to get to hear the heartbeat, but in fact we were able to have an ultrasound! It was the coolest thing to see our baby up on that screen...and then we could see the little heart beating away. I know alot of you scan your ultrasound pictures in, but i don't know how...sorry! Right now the baby is about 10 weeks, and it just looks like a little bean with an over sized head! haha.
Over the past week i have started to feel MUCH better...previous to that, well that's another story. My days consisted of laying on the couch or by the toilet. I'm hoping that the sickness part is over, lets keep our fingers crossed!
I will keep you updated on my gorwing belly and the beautiful baby inside!

4 comments:

The Rotman's said...

Congrats!! It's so exciting that you are prego. April is a great time to have a baby. (I had two of mine both in the beginning of the month) Your little one is going to have a blast with his/her cousin as you'll only be about a half year apart! I wish you well over the next 30 weeks!
~Daysha

The Keeler Family said...

yeah the news is out! I am so excited to be having you join me in the "mom club". You will be awesome. love you and glad your apt. when good today!

Brad and Jill said...

yea!!!! I am so glad that you are sharing the news! That is awesome that everything is going well - how cool you got to have an ultrasound - we are just so happy for you both and so pumped that our babies will be so close together in age:) What a blessing too that you are feeling better - I have been thinking of you often these past couple of weeks and wondering how you were. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night! PS - all I did was take a picture of my ultrasound picture - my scanner wouldn't work:) Be sure to take your pic to dinner tomorrow night! Jill

The Geurinks said...

Congrats!! You will love being a mom--it is a lot of fun:-). How fun too to have cousins so close in age! I'm glad you're feeling better--hopefully that continues! Enjoy being pregnant and enjoy your time with just you and Jake now:-).