Friday, September 12, 2008

Sneak Peak

As i mentioned in the post previous to this, we were able to have an ultrasound of our little one at our last visit. There is a bit of glare because i had to take a picture of it. (I don't know how to scan it into my computer.) However, you can still see the baby right below the glare. He/she still looks little bit like a tadpole :) but when they were doing the ultrasound it was kicking and moving around, so then we got to see the little arms and legs.
This is a picture at 11 weeks...

3 comments:

The Geurinks said...

I think I remember you saying awhile back (on Jill's blog) that you weren't going to find out the sex...is that still true?

The Geurinks said...

O, and beautiful baby:-). Ultrasounds are so fun. It's so crazy now to look back at my ultrasound pics and think that it was Layla--at the time is was just "baby" and now she's this beautiful fun little girl! You have so much to look forward to!!

THE WIERSEMAS said...

I'm not sure if we will find out. I've always said i wouldn't...but Jake now says he wants to...i don't know what we'll end up doing :)