Friday, September 5, 2008

Where has summer gone?!

It seems like just yesterday, i was finishing up school, cleaning out my classroom, and anxious to spend my days sleeping in, and at the pool. Now...3 months later i am setting up my classroom, and anxious to meet my new kids! Preschool starts on Monday, and i'm ready to get the year off to a good start. Although, I still feel a little lost, i'm sure after the first week i'll feel much more comfortable. I think i'm too worried at following what the other teachers do, and instead i need to come up with a routine that works for my classroom and my kiddos.
We have had a great summer...most weekends were spent up at the cottage on Big Star. We were able to make it up there a little bit more this year (we didn't have as many weddings to go to), so that was fun to spend time up there. Macie loves being at the cottage and it's nice to just "get away".
We are anxiously awaiting the birth of our niece in a few short weeks. We can not wait to finally meet her and hold her and give her lots of love! I think i may know her name...but i guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

2 comments:

Brad and Jill said...

So - how do you think you know the name of our baby:) It's not Lily:)
I am so curious what you think it is!!! Jill

The Keeler Family said...

thanks for lunch today! and i am glad to hear school went well. i know the kids will love you:) call me tommorrow please.night