Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In the home strech....

It is hard to belive, but we will be snuggling a little baby in a few weeks! Now that i am in pain with every step i take i am ready to have this child. Over the past few days it has become more and more painful to walk and is extreamly comfortable. I went to the doctor this week and she said the baby has dropped down a considerable amount, and that is why i have been hurting. I start going each week now and will get checked at each visit. She also estimated we will have a 7-7.5lb baby...but you know how that goes. I think they told Jill that too and Ella was 9+...haha hopefully we are a little closer to 7 for my sake :) haha.
Many of you have been asking for a picture...i will do my best to get one up in the next few days.

1 comment:

The Keeler Family said...

Oh come on bets i loved having my 9+ baby. haha. just kidding we will wish small for your sake. hope you can enjoy the last few weeks.